1/16/2008

The Sun will be out Tomorrow, Tomorrow...

I actually had to leave my Cubicle this morning, I usually only do that to get Coffee or to get rid of the used Coffee ;) I am sitting at my desk and all of a sudden this bright light started to make it really hard to see my Computer Monitor, I had to get up and investigate. I looked and it was coming from the window on the other side of the room, As I walked around the Seas of Cubes in the office I noticed that it was actually coming from outside the window, it was the sun. My friend is coming back from his long journey around the world, I have been coming into work in the dark and have been going home in the dark I forgot what it was like to feel the warmth of my friend looking down at me. I hope he will stick around for awhile. This actually reminded me of one of my favorite blogs by a guy in Northern Norway He still has a few days till the big guy shines down on him.

No comments: