1/15/2008

Wow, What a Trip!!!

It is amazing what kind of trip you can get on the internet. This trip I just took was amazing. There are a few sites that I try and look at everyday when I get some slack time at work and then there are times where I just want my mind to wander. Today was one of those wandering moments that I wasn't planning on. I got on the internet to read up on what is going on in the world. I of course like hearing people Bitch about things so I had to visit DOUG anyone that has enough complaints for almost everyday has definatly got a more exciting life than me. But then I recieved an email from a friend asking if I saw some research on WebMD. This was research released around a month ago out of Germany and I saw it on Fox News. So I ended up going over to WebMD and read what they had to say, I posted my thoughts on my other Blog Of Course you can not get to WebMD and not find yourself reading a bunch of stuff... From there I went to an Article about Alzhimers Disease then to something about Lie's men tell, then to how to keep a marriage, then to advice on Marriage, then on and on and on. Article after article of pointless crap. The last site was almost like taking a very large circle around the web, this circle started at Cancer slow down, to Dogs being able to sniff Cancer... That was a fun day at work :D

1 comment:

BillyWarhol said...

Yeah it's Mind Boggling the amount of c0ol Stuff out there on the Internet*

Amazing*

Keep Up yer Great Work*

I just did a Post on Marc Emery the other day*

;))

Peace*